Thursday, January 17, 2019

Tuesday Cancelled Drs. Appointment, Choir 10064 - 125 bites

Today on the John Tesh radio show it said a new way to lose weight is to count every bite for one week and then eat 25% less bites.  It makes sense that if you cut your food consumption by 25% you would lose weight, however I'm not sure this is really practical means. Also I can't believe there's not a difference in the bites themselves I would think bites of carrots would be different than bites of carrot cake.  But I thought I would give it a try. So here is day one with bites.

 6 bites before my dermatologist appointment.  This was my December appointment that was postponed because they had a scheduling conflict.  My insurance company changed since my appointment last year.  Even though I had been a patient for I would guess 5 years I couldn't be seen without an authorization from my primary care provider.  Called my primary, it takes about 3 weeks because it needs to go through the insurance company and that takes about 3 weeks.

28 bites

19 bites

32 bites

 16 bites

10 bites

2 bites

2 bites
Choir and then I tried to go to a theater class on the other side of the town.  That session had been cancelled.

7 bites

3 bites



No comments:

Post a Comment

Work, Cold Rush, Pre camping shopping